Thursday 27 March 2014

Read It Or Not: How I Live Now



I remember seeing the poster for the movie adaptation of this book a couple years ago and making a note to go see it but I never did. Then, some time in February I made my way over to Leeds to visit my sister & a couple of my best mates (read about my adventure here) and ended up leaving with a couple extra books to read after drooling over my mate Rach's bookcase.  How I Live Now was one of the books she recommended I give a chance so here I am...giving it a chance.

This is my book for April.

Feel free to join me on this adventure or share your verdict on the books I plan to read or recommend the ones you love.


Mo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love being given the chance to interact with you and hear your thoughts :)

Yours truly,
Mo