Wednesday 8 January 2014

Read It Or Not: Eat Pray Love


For those of you who might be up to date with my other space in this big interweb, it will come as no surprise that I have decided to read this book this year. Written by Elizabeth GilbertEat Pray Love is a book that I have meaning to get my hands on since I first saw the film. I have watched that movie more times than I can count and I cannot wait to sink my eyes into the book from which the film was birthed. I have heard so many good things about this, I am glad a copy has now found a home on my desk that is close to buckling under the weight of the books I have on it already. I really need to invest in a bookshelf...or three.

This is my book for January.

Feel free to join me on this adventure or share your verdict on the books I plan to read or recommend the ones you love.


Mo x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love being given the chance to interact with you and hear your thoughts :)

Yours truly,
Mo