Sunday 15 September 2013

Read It Or Not: Noughts & Crosses

[source]
Now, I know I mega late to this party for the folks of my generation but I am sure there are a few peeps like me who just did not get the memo. So, I am taking on the challenge of reading  Noughts & Crosses by Malorie Blackman with the mindset of my teenage self. Doubt that would be hard to be honest lol.

I have heard a lot of good reviews about this book so we will see what my overall opinion will be.

This is my book for September.

Feel free to join me on this adventure or share  your verdict on the books I plan to read or recommend the ones you love.

Yours truly,

Mo x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!

Thanks for leaving a comment. I love being given the chance to interact with you and hear your thoughts :)

Yours truly,
Mo